Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A Brief Note About Comment Moderation

Due to the behavior of certain unnamed and unscrupulous individuals, I have found it necessary to return to full-time comment moderation at THE EVOLUTION LIST. This means that comments will not appear here until they have been emailed to me and I have approved them for posting to the comment threads following each post. Please bear this in mind when you comment here. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
--Allen MacNeill

"I had at last got a theory by which to work"
-The Autobiography of Charles Darwin

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At 3/27/2009 06:08:00 PM, Blogger DiscoveredJoys said...

Thanks for sharing that Allen. Although I don't believe in a personal God myself, I've always respected people like the Friends, partly because you seem to avoid the pitfalls of having people 'in authority', and partly because of the good works done in a social and commercial setting.

Here in the UK Midlands there are several well known families of Friends, from way back..

 

Post a Comment

<< Home